FC2 Issues

kyloe . togetfiles at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 17 13:33:00 UTC 2004

>I think that hardware vendors would make more capital by opening up specs
>for people to use their devices on whatever OS that they prefer.

Operating Systems such as those comprising of the Linux Kernel are
approaching an indefiable era.
No matter the oposition to shut down or stall its works, Linux is here to
stay! Bring in .NET or whatever one desires and try to slam Linux into the
artics just because of opinion; the old story of apples and oranges with a
twist
"Wow! We have a choice". <--- not possible to comprehend for some

There was a qoute from Linus that I can't seem to find. So I'll give my
interpertation:
If everyone went down one path, they would all meet at the same end. But on
the flip side, if there was no set path an end would be more clarified,
easily understood and therefore justified.

So, for the sake of sanity, why would one want to shut down the Linux
community! It's just so Incomprehensible that it like saying:
"Yup, the entire universe has been mappped already!".

Anyway, getting back to the topic. Why wouldn't hardware vendors support the
Linux community?
Sh!t... That question has stumped .00000000000000000000001% of the entire
universe.

Please correct me if my calculation above needs readjusting to 100%.

Getting back to the more serious side of the Computing Industry, hardware
vendors should open their chip specifications, that would mean an Industry
makeover for Software... placing the almighty M$ into a new playground as
the Little Boy Wonder and his little axe into the Quake III Arena... TEAM
ARENA.

So much for my serious side, but hey.