FC2 Issues

kyloe . togetfiles at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 18 04:16:04 UTC 2004

>All the power to Microsoft.  If it wasn't for them then we'd have many more
>lazy, sometimes verbally violent & certainly uninformed people fuding on
>this list, for a start.  Next cab off the rank is that I reckon there's a
>good chance that a number of Linux contributors are anti-microsoft and
>that's why we get such fabulous code for nicks!  Finally it is through
>people pirating Microsoft software (& let's not forget the porn industry,
>but that's another story) that have brought personal computers & the
>internet to where they are today.

I guess it IS all about power and control! ie Money, Monopoly and Capitalism
etc!!!
You(not "you" but "U") know, Computing includes Microsoft, but, by no means
does Microsoft equal Computing. If one might think otherwise, don't be
surprised if one day you inherit the services of a white van and and given a
very ugly jacket! Or live your life similarly!
Basically, it's just not scientific or 100% genuine for all the people of
the whole Computing Industry.
So where does that leave these companies? In the Consumer end of MM &
C(described above).
Now if that ain't stealth then...?

It's tireing when you hear and read remarks about Linux users being anti M$
and basically being classified by inadvertant contradiction. So, in my
opinon one would strongly see the Opposite by proof of current and previous
law suits eg. SCO Group(who just happened to inherit alot of M$ $).
It's the Corporate world againts Linux man! C'mon . They pay Ridiculous
amounts of money, we don't!
Who would be jealous of who? Hmmm... It really is changing the Worlds IT
Industry.
It is true when someone(Forget the name) shouted at a conference(May Not Be
Word For Word)

"What is SCO trying to prove? Do they want to Capitalise on being an
IP(intellectual property) shop!!"

So lets not deviate with the ranting and raving or, "Bloggs", seeping onto
your screens by means of any egotistical Journalist or wannabe. It's far
beyond the "My computer is by far better than yours because..." concept,  or
is it? You are the consumer!

Then again, never forget the integrity of other people, besides one self,
and place all the eggs into one basket as to misconceive an era or
possibility. Porn yeah! So what! Everyone likes a good ahem now and then,
it's healthy! But whatch your standards... Far to many victims!

And the Internet story, sheese...
It went like this:
#1. Netscape
#2. Law suite