Java issue

Sergiu Giurgiu giurgiu at rogers.com
Fri Jun 18 05:44:29 UTC 2004

I don't think that's the issue here. I have j2sdk1.4.2 running on my
fedora c2 box, and everything goes very well.
now i am running 2.6.7 vanilla kernel with 8k stack (because of that
nvidia driver thing) but i did run the original fc2 kernel without any
issue sor far.
now, i am not sure what "large" projects means for you, but i have some
projects with over 100 classes. they all compile fine. the fact that
they are swing i don't think it's important here.

i have installed eclipse 3.0rc1, if that may be of interest to you.
so, if you just wanna be sure, go ahead, grab the latest vanilla kernel,
and give it a try (remember to have REGPARM and 4KSTACKS not configured
or setted to "n" in your .config file). you might try eclipse 3.0rc1 if
you want (in my oppinion it's very good, stable, not so fast but very
good looking :) ), just to be sure. did you try to compile your project
with ant?

Sergiu.