Core1 microcode and rhgb

JMaupertuis jmaup at wanadoo.fr
Fri Jun 18 08:41:03 UTC 2004

I don't know what mistake i do but for 2 days i have these errors when
booting:

1 Applying Intel IA32 Microcode update: modprobe:modprobe: can't locate
module char-major-10-184
I try MAKEDEV microcode but i receive "don't know how to make microcode"
Do i have to reinstall dev package and if so is ita risk to lost my
other dev

2 /usr/bin /rhgb-client error while loading shared libraries:
libglib-2.0.S0.0: cannot open shared object file: no such file or directory
i reinstall rghb and glib2 but with the same result

Thank you for your help

Jean