palm zire and fc2

Phil Schaffner P.R.Schaffner at IEEE.org
Sat Jun 19 04:54:23 UTC 2004

On Fri, 2004-06-18 at 13:13 +0200, Tanguy Eric wrote:
> I apologize but i found nothing about a patch for this problem.
> Do you know why evolution is 1.4.6 in fc2 whereas the next release is
> about 1.5.6 ? Maybe this could be solved my problem ?

Actually
[root at tabb1 root]# rpm -q evolution
evolution-1.5.9.1-2

Evolution 1.5.x was not considered ready for prime time during FC2 test
period.  You can get current development RPMS with yum after adding the
following to /etc/yum.conf:

[evolution-devel-snaps]
name=Evolution Devel Snaps
baseurl=http://people.redhat.com/dmalcolm

Can't say if this will help with your original problem.

Phil