Fedora, Public School budgets, Volunteerism??

Ken Jones kjones at ziplink.net
Sat Jun 19 17:58:29 UTC 2004

Thank you for the quick responses.

Presently the district has a pair of T-1 lines going to the high school
and lots of fractional T-1's connecting the central office and the other
school buildings to the high school.  They went the E-Rate route when it
became available.  (This is a long story not appropriate for fedora-list.)

I do not have a definite plan.  I was looking for a network of like
minded folks.  IPsec is my plan.  FreeSWAN my thought.  I have Fedora 1
running fine with Fedora 2 sitting on disk ready for a good excuse to
make the move.

Ken Jones