XKB ERROR

HARPER, WILLIAM IT2 (SW/AW) HARPERWI at stennis.navy.mil
Tue Jun 22 04:13:15 UTC 2004

After I upgraded Core 1 to Core2 I get a error after I log in.  The error is
"Error activating XKB configuration", "Probably internal server problem". "X
Server Version Data:  The x.org Foundation 60700000"  -The result of xprop
-root | grep xkb,  -The result of gconftool-2
-R/desktop/gnome/penipherals/keyboard/xkb"  What is causing this and what
can I do to fix it.  It still lets me get in and work but I get the error
every time I log in.  Thank You in advance.

Harper