No subject

Don Dupy fedora at maxxrad.net
Tue Jun 22 19:09:11 UTC 2004

I for one am sticking with FC1, for now
With all the posts, I am real leary of going to FC2.
It's doing everything I want it to do and doing it well.

I will switch to FC2 when I feel it's bugs are for the most part "squshed"

I am using it for a server, though.This may be ok in FC2. It may be all
the X related stuff that everyone is having problems with. For the most
part, that is what it looks like.
I am still just leary, so for now it's FC1 for me........

Don Dupy
Systems Administrator
Maxxrad PC Services
http://www.maxxrad.net