Boot Issues with FC2

Lonnie Santella lonniesantella at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 23 00:32:05 UTC 2004

Okay - so I have something to start with - thank you very much. Fdisk
displayed 38792 cylinders, when it should be 16,383 cylinders. Now my next
problem is: where do I declare that with Fedora?  When I choose to manual
configure disk with Disk Druid - there's now place to edit the CHS values.
How do I accomplish this?