Kickstart installation

Mark msalists at gmx.net
Wed Jun 23 00:51:11 UTC 2004

Ok, I got this to run now after adjusting my network settings in the
kickstart file.
However, the networksettings I need for this installation are not the
settings I want for the server later on.
Can I define virtual devices (like "eth0:0") in the kickstart file as well?
Then I could just remove this additional virtual device as the last thing I
do in the post-install. Otherwise I have to run a sed on the config file at
the end to replace the temporary IP with the one I really want it to have -
would work as well I guess...