Error on first boot

radioact1ve radioact1ve at gmail.com
Wed Jun 23 04:45:38 UTC 2004

So instead of having
________
LABEL=/                 /                       ext3    defaults        1 1
 LABEL=/boot             /boot                   ext3    defaults        1 2
_________

have it as :
/dev/hda3                 /                       ext3    defaults        1 1
/dev/hda2             /boot                   ext3    defaults        1 2

it does make more sense that way and easier. OK well thxs everyone!
really helpful!