How to know what is fixed in an updated package ?

Dale Sykora dalen at czexan.net
Thu Jun 24 21:15:08 UTC 2004

Eric Tanguy wrote:

> I know what rpm is and how it works. I just want to know if there is
> some possibility to know what changes there is an updated package. If i
> use yum it is not to have to download each package and look in it.
> Reading your answer i think it is not possible easily with yum that's
> all. I see a lot of packages to update today in up2date having quite the
> same number (cdrecord for example) and i would like to know what it is
> new in this package.
> Concerning the top-posting, i don't know what you mean i just made an
> answer to Anand message.
> Thanxes.
> Eric
Eric,
	If you open a browser to http://google.com and type top-posting and
click I'm Feeling Lucky, you might see a page like this
http://www.caliburn.nl/topposting.html
Take a little initiative and research things before replying I don't know.
	For your other issue (what is in an update without downloading it to
find out), I suggest you subscribe to the fedora-announce-list at
http://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-announce-list

Thanks,

Dale