forcing http to go to https

Steven Stern subscribed-lists at sterndata.com
Fri Jun 25 01:38:10 UTC 2004

On Fri, 25 Jun 2004 01:35:44 +0200, Alexander Dalloz
<alexander.dalloz at uni-bielefeld.de> wrote:

>Why below the Virtual Hosts section? I am not sure how that matters, but
>just from logic I would place what's for the main server before calling
>any vhost. Else I don't see errors from what you posted. Isn't the
>error_log helpful? Did you restart the server?

No errors show up in the log. The error message comes from Mozilla.  When I
try to access the page in IE, it just seems to wait forever.  I moved the
redirection area above the Virtual Hosts without any effect.

maybe it's time to start from a fresh httpd.conf and see what happens.
--
   Steve