PPP not working ? Why ?

Fons van der Beek fons at so-o.nl
Fri Jun 25 10:55:48 UTC 2004

if you check the file /etc/ppp/peers
there is a file named as your connection, there should bee
a line
"usepeerdns"
that line describes that your should use the dns servers from your providers
furthermore you should check your log file concerning the ppp connection
check if you change the dns servers in /etc/resolv.conf manualy if the
problem is solved