FC2 und Partition Magic

Barry Yu barryyupuilee at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jun 30 01:30:17 UTC 2004

Thoralf Polet wrote:

>Since running FC2 on my system Partition Magic refuses
>to start reporting errors regarding the hard disk
>structure. Any thoughts on that?

>Bestellen Sie Y! DSL und erhalten Sie die AVM "FritzBox SL" für 0€.
>Sie sparen 119€ und bekommen 2 Monate Grundgebührbefreiung.
>http://de.adsl.yahoo.com

In my system running xp, rh9, fc1 (Multi system) the PM was working
normal, all of my linux boot loader installed in their working
partition, I used Boot Magic to boot all of them. When the first time to
use PM after fc2 installed, almost every partition in every hard drive
of this system, is reported with problem and PM suggested to correct
them by overing Yes or No, I selected yes, and almost all partitions are
being displayed by PM back to normal except one hard drive - The entire
hard drive (2 partitons in it) being filled with yellow color and PM
can't read the content of it, however XP still can access and see this
hard drvie as normally would. I opinion is that FC2 indeed altered
something in all hard drives in the same system that are running M$
stuff, but as long as Windowz running normal, I live with it.