Re: Nedit question

Chris Rouch a écrit :
On Fri, 27 Feb 2004 09:02:48 -0500
Guy Bouchard <gbouchar boutiqueduvelo com> wrote:

Hi.

I am new to Linux and a french speaking guy.

French character like éÉèì are working fine everywhere on FC1.

Nedit can show those character see next line:

vélo, recumbent, allongé

BUT

I can't get them from my keyboard ONLY in Nedit (got them everywhere
else).

Here what i got in Nedit when i try to type french character:

é�è

Is it possible to correct this?

Maybe you have a broken .nedit file. I've just run nedit (nedit-5.3-5)
from a workstation with a french keyboard and get all the accented
characters just fine). This is without a .nedit.

Chris

Where's located the .nedit file?

Thanks!

--