Re: HTML postings

On Sat, 2004-03-06 at 16:38, Brittany wrote:
> Lets see if this works or not.

Yes, this is plain text.

> I want to know how can i get it so that it can automatic disable

From the menu Tools/Settings, then click Composer Preferences, uncheck
the box that says.. "Format messages in HTML". Note, I'm not using
Evolution 1.5.x and this may be in a different place then 1.4.x.

>  and if
> needed that i can enable it in the future.

When you want to send an HTML e-mail just enable HTML in the composer
when you are editing the message. From the menu just select,
Format/HTML.

Regards,
	Jim H
--