Re: I'd like to stick with RedHat...

At 16:30 3/7/2004, you wrote:
Yeah, I guess it was a bit too general. One problem is that I can't seem to
get through the RedHat registration page (it just keeps cycling - I think
it's a Java thing).

Best thing I can suggest is to call RH Support and tell them. This will (a) solve your problem and (b) clue them in to the fact that there is a problem so they can patch it for others.

-- Rodolfo J. Paiz rpaiz simpaticus com http://www.simpaticus.com