Mailman upgrade to 2.1.2

Peter Santiago peters at psinergybbs.com
Tue May 4 00:44:07 UTC 2004

I think the general concensus when migrating to Fedora from an Redhat
release lower than 9.0 is a clean install.  The problem is that there was a
lot of packages that got broken in the process of moving from 7.3 to 9 and
Fedora.  Anyways, 7.3 is pretty stable.  What I can suggest is to grab a
SRPM of mailman 2.1.2, do a rpmbuild and install it on your system..  Just
my five cents.

Peter Santiago         peters at psinergybbs.com
My website:            www.psinergybbs.com
My spamtrap address:   r34987y at psinergybbs.com

Random Thoughts:
BASIC is to computer programming as 'qwerty' is to typing.