Gaim

antonio montagnani anto.montagnani at virgilio.it
Wed May 5 06:38:40 UTC 2004

Steve Searle wrote/ha scritto, On/il 05/05/2004 00:18:

>Around 11:01pm on Tuesday, May 04, 2004 (UK time), antonio montagnani scrawled:
>

>>I upgraded to Gaim-0.77-1.1.fc1.fr but now MSN Messenger is not working.
>>Any clue??
>>

>None at all.  However if you posted some symptoms, error messages, etc.
>we may be able to help.
>
>Steve

When I log to MSN I get the message :
MSN error: unvalid username

But I understand that I am logged by Gaim as  Messenger on a Win PC with
same user id exits stating that I am logged from another station...I
have to check if I can talk with some contact on my list but it too
early in Italy  ;-)

Tnx

--

 Antonio M.

 Working with  Mozilla 1.6 on Redhat Linux Fedora Core 1