issues when updating packages

Jon Shorie jshorie at medinaco.org
Wed May 5 12:06:22 UTC 2004

On Tuesday 04 May 2004 12:00, fedora-list-request at redhat.com wrote:
> Jon Shorie said:
> > When I do a yum upgrade or a yum update, I get the following message:
> > .Package gtkhtml3-devel needs gtkhtml3 = 3.0.9-5, this is not available.
>
> could you please let us know what mirror for yum you're using?
I got around the problem by using the following exclude line in my yum.conf

exclude=gtkhtm* fortun* kdetoys evolutio* gnome-pilo* libsou*

It appears that evolution, gnome-pilot, and libsoup need the update to
gtkhtml3.

I am not sure what you mean by what mirror for yum you're using.  I can
provide my yum.conf file if you would like, but there are quite a few
repositories in there and I am not sure which one has the gtkhtml3 update
that may be causing the issue.