RedHat Support Sucks!!!!

Nix, Robert P. Nix.Robert at mayo.edu
Wed May 5 13:07:39 UTC 2004

That was my first thought as well, but I talked directly to him, and he was following up with RedHat, and not getting the response or attention his problem needed. In this case, the wheel squeaked, but was allowed to fall off anyway.

We also talked about providing a bit more detail beyond his conclusions, which he did in a later message. Since that message, he has received several suggestions here, and some new attention from RedHat. I have to agree though that his initial attempt to find relief through RedHat would have left a bad taste in my mouth as well.

My hope is that he is now on a path that will lead to a solution.

----
Robert P. Nix                            internet: nix.robert at mayo.edu
Mayo Clinic                                  phone: 507-284-0844
RO-CE-8-857                                page: 507-270-1182
200 First St. SW
Rochester, MN 55905
----   "Codito, Ergo Sum"
"In theory, theory and practice are the same,
 but in practice, theory and practice are different."