Old farts and new Linux

Jeff Lasman blists at nobaloney.net
Wed May 5 15:58:18 UTC 2004

On Monday 03 May 2004 02:14 pm, Don Levey wrote:

> I am very much wet behind the ears.
> I started with a TRS-80 model II (with the cassette),

Well, you're old enough for your memory to be playing tricks on you; the
Model II had an 8" single floppy disk drive.

The model I had a tape drive as standard; the model III was available
tape-only, but not too many people bought it that way.

I owned the second TRS-80 Model I sold in San Francisco, and had it
running 10 MB hard drives before I upgraded to a LOBO.

Jeff
--
Jeff Lasman, nobaloney.net, P. O. Box 52672, Riverside, CA  92517 US
Professional Internet Services & Support / Consulting / Colocation