Cyrus-IMAPD on FC1

David Collantes david at bus.ucf.edu
Wed May 5 16:27:43 UTC 2004

On 5/5/2004 12:22 PM, Alexander Dalloz wrote:

> Because FC1 does not ship any cyrus-imapd?

It have Cyrus IMAPD, which came with FC1 T2 (later on upgraded to T3 with
up2date), running at my home computer right now. It came configured to use
shadow passwords and all. I remember using cyradm and all that. I will check
the exact installed rpm's when I get home.

Cheers,

--
David Collantes - College of Business Administration, UCF - (407)823-3418
http://www.collantes.us/ :: http://www.netbros.com/ ::: http://shurl.us/