OT: New low for Microsoft!

Pedro Fernandes Macedo webmaster at margo.bijoux.nom.br
Wed May 5 16:29:47 UTC 2004

duncan brown wrote:

>i've already written to several game companies that once windows 98 is no
>longer supported by their games that they'll no longer see my contribution
>to their quarterly earnings.  my wife has an xp 2000+ and a geforce3 ti
>200 on 98se (that came with a computer i bought AGES ago) for warcraft 3,
>and that's the only windows box in the house.  if wc3 was on linux, she
>wouldn't be using windows at all (a message directly from her).

Then windoze is going to die in your house ;)  Here's a guide to install
warcraft on wine on BSD.. As the steps are completely independendent of
OS , it will work for you...
http://am-productions.yi.org/docs/warcraft3.php
There may be other guides floating around the net , but this is one I
found doing a quick google search..

--
Pedro Macedo