destroyed threads (was: How to reinstall GRUB?)

Alexander Dalloz alexander.dalloz at uni-bielefeld.de
Fri May 7 15:27:03 UTC 2004

Am Fr, den 07.05.2004 schrieb Ow Mun Heng um 09:04:

> That aside.. (no need to rant, we all have our shortcomings :) Like my email
> server's "ability" to munch the threading)

Yes, that is a fact making it very uncomfortable to follow threads where
you step into the discussion. There are some other subscribers too
mailing over an Exchange host, but they are not posting that frequently.

Unfortunately there seems to be no way out - again some way of the
"taming the list" topic again. Blocking Exchange host deliveries to the
list manager would not urge the companies to use standard conform
applications but keep out users with no chance to mail differently.

At least users should check whether they could post avoiding Exchange.
Yes Ow, you replied my private mail that you can't.

Alexander

Fedora GNU/Linux Core 1 (Yarrow) on Athlon CPU kernel 2.4.22-1.2188.nptl
Sirendipity 17:07:41 up 10 days, 15:56, load average: 0.10, 0.14, 0.17
                   [ Γνωθι σ'αυτον - gnothi seauton ]