Old farts and new Linux

Marius Bock marius at henriska.co.za
Sat May 8 07:15:44 UTC 2004

Sorry to burst your bubble but I am pushing 50 with 2 Windows machines
and a couple of Linux servers ...  Started of doing Systems Programming
on IBM VM machines (anybody remember those)
*Marius Bock* (marius at henriska.co.za <mailto:marius at henriska.co.za>)
  	B.Sc (Information Systems, Computer Science & Operations Research)
  	Honours in Business Administration
  	*Cell:* 	083 412 3358
  	*Tell:* 	(021) 913-0141
  	*Fax:* 	(021) 913-0678