Fedora Won't Install

Sun May 9 09:22:53 UTC 2004

I would recommend you to try a text install,

I had the same problem with my computer wich has an
ATI Radeon 9800pro in it. You could install it in text mode and see if the
problem solves itself. If the system hangs when you try to start up after
installation, change your GRUB configuration by adding 3 at the end of the
line and install new drivers for your graphics card from the command line.

I can't tell you that this will work though, but it did for me

Matt.