OT: New low for Microsoft!

Hugh Foster Hugh.Foster at Servisair.com
Mon May 10 12:49:37 UTC 2004

>> One of Linux's problems is that it is so damn frugal.  How does that
help sell hardware?  Thank goodness for Gnome, Mozilla, and Open Office,
without them there would be no hope to get manufacturers on our side! <<

Less so these days! Having played with FC2 T3 (yes I know this is the wrong
list to talk about it but I'm referring to a trend here), on a P3 of
respectable power and watched it /crawl/, the days of "slim Lin runs on owt"
appear to be over, unfortunately.

http://www.star.net.uk