Getting rid of M$

Chee Kiong Ong fru5tr4t10n at mail.com
Tue May 11 02:08:39 UTC 2004

Hi All,

I'm a total newbie to linux, hope u guys will pardon me for my ignorance....
I've heard alot about linux and read up on many websites that tells of why linux is better then M$ windows
and i'll decided to try it out for myself..
However, there is at the moment so many distribution of linux to choose from, i would greatly appreciate it if
anybody can provide me with some advice to start with.

My main concern would b which distribution would be the best and where and how can i get it?

Thanks alot,
mickey