Is there a way to fix this "corruption"?

BlkPoohba poohba at blkpoohba.dyndns.org
Tue May 11 14:07:07 UTC 2004

Thanks for that info, the strange thing is that it is not in
/etc/modules.conf.  There are things there but that is not one of them
and I have not removed anything so I am not sure what that is about.
But its not part of my problem and that was a question.  Now I just have
to find a way to save this hd w/o spending $1k's of dollars!  cheapest
rate I've found for recovery is $129/hr and that is somewhere I have to
mail off.  I would rather have somewhere I can drop it off and pick it
up.  Anyone know of a good data recovery place?