email server software

Tim Alberts talberts at msiscales.com
Tue May 11 18:32:24 UTC 2004

If you haven't checked out webmin you must try it.  It has server
configuration capabilities for just about every aspect of a server (including
email configuration for sendmail, and qmail).  It also has usermin which can
be used as a web email client for remote users.  I've run both on production
servers for years now without any trouble.