Unable to obtain updates to F2T3

M A Young m.a.young at durham.ac.uk
Tue May 11 18:59:32 UTC 2004

On Tue, 11 May 2004, Rob Shewan wrote:

> I receive the following attempting to obtain updates from the fedora web
> site:
>
> There was a fatal error communicating with the server.  The message was:
>
> An HTTP error occurred:
> Status Code: 404
> Error Message: Not Found
>
> Is there a general problem or am I the only one experiencing this?

You have updated up2date recently, and it contains a version of the
/etc/sysconfig/rhn/sources file which is ready for FC2. Either wait until
next week when this will be valid, or go back to an earlier version. There
might be one saved as /etc/sysconfig/rhn/sources.rpmorig, though you may
want to keep the current one available for when FC2 is released.

	Michael Young