Why Would Fedora be Free ? Can it be Trusted?

Chalonec Roger Chalonec.Roger at pbgc.gov
Wed May 12 15:23:31 UTC 2004

Ben,

Thanks for your response.  I found it informative, helpful ,and amusing
where meant to be.  I am gathering information to provide answers to my
colleagues and this has been very helpful as have all the messages I
have received from the other "altruists" on the forum.  I have even
helped a little bit myself I hope.  Regarding the vetting of the
software by Redhat, another part of this thread pointed me to
http://fedora.redhat.com.  Very useful information on this sight though
it lacks some of the insight you have provided.

Thanks again all...