ASUS P4R800VM - configuration problem using Fedora 1

J B j_bretes at hotmail.com
Wed May 12 17:46:16 UTC 2004

Hi all,

I'm using Fedora 1 on a P4 2.6 Ghz that uses ASUS P4R800VM motherboard.
Video chipset is ATI Radeon 9100 IGP. I did use 2D linux drivers and XFREE86
config that came with Asus mb, but when changing video config to Radeon
9100, I have something like "interferences" in the screen, like "ripples" in
the display.  Anyway, I did notice a faster display than using VESA generic
driver. Is there anything I can do to get a good display ? What about 3D
acceleration ?? Any help would be very thankful.

Best regards

Ish.