Evolution Connector is GPL'ed!

Ed Gurski ed at gurski.com
Wed May 12 17:51:53 UTC 2004

> Quoting Pedro Fernandes Macedo <webmaster at margo.bijoux.nom.br>:
>
> > Mark Guzzo wrote:
> >
> > >I would just like to share this GOOD news!
> > >
> > >http://www.novell.com/products/connector/
> > >

> > >Evolution Connector is GPL'ed!
> > >

> > >Since it's now under GPL, RedHat could include it with it's RHEL and
> > >(our favorite distro)
> >
> I wonder what it would take to make it work with Exchange 5.5? That's what we're
> running here and I would LOVE to be able to at least dual-boot Linux/Win2k. :-)

It should be no more difficult than Exchange 2000. I know that I had the
non-GPL'd working on RH9.0 but when I went to FC1, I lost the ability.
Thus I still had to use Outlook at work instead of FC1.

I am really looking forward to this being made available in FC2???? (if
not maybe I'll download the newer version)

:)

--
Ed Gurski <ed at gurski.com>