FC2 BitTorrent URL's

Florian Sievert FlorianSievert at Phobeus.de
Mon May 17 19:19:35 UTC 2004

>i don't know what you people are complaining about, i've been running it
>since friday evening... all you really have to do is probe the mirrors
>listed on the fedora.redhat.com site.  found mine in 15 minutes.
>
>=]

*g* Maybe some are really looking forward to get the long awaited piece
of software over the official server? Yeah, I know damn maxims ;)
But I am really asking myself also about the sense to wait with the
release over Bittorrent. Don't see a reason why the torrent shall not be
spead a little bit until the official servers are annoucing. I think
this way it could save a lot of bandwith on the servers.
However even if I read at slashdot today about the "leaked" version, I
am waiting till tomorrow to join the torrent. (Damn maxims) ;)

Ce,
Florian