FC2 BitTorrent URL's

Mon May 17 20:51:15 UTC 2004

On Mon, 2004-05-17 at 22:38, Eugen Leitl wrote:
> It's against the party line? So that those poor mirror-users (who can't in
> their life figure out where to download and how to use p2p clients) don't
> feel like second-class citizens?

May be it's due to my poor english... but this sentence sounds bad to
me...
when you say it's again the party line... I hope you agree with that...
When your friends wish you an happy birthday do you want them to come
around 2 days before with cakes and candles? NO, for FC2 IMHO it's the
same... a launch of a new product shoudl be done on one single day! It
creates a kind of "feeling" when you get it which is stronger... (don't
know how to explain...) it may sound stupid the birthday comparison, but
for me it's the same, before a birthday it's not a birthday an after
it's not... see FC2 as a birthday then...

when you said:
 So that those poor mirror-users (who can't in
> their life figure out where to download and how to use p2p clients) don't
> feel like second-class citizens?
I really hope this is second degree... and I hope it's where my poor
english level comes in... if not, I don't even see the point to try
speaking further about this sentence, you do not worth it...

Regards,
Ludovic

P.S.: I hope I offended nobody, but I foudn really socking the way, the
mentionned mail was formulated...
http://www.lubox.com - http://forum.lubox.com
Email Services, How-To (Linux,PHP,...), Freeware...
Come have a look, and you can even drop a msg on the forum!