ntoskrnl.exe---> jeff

boby bobysandz at yahoo.com
Tue May 18 18:01:14 UTC 2004

sorry jeff ... but all my statement was that you are
right . i have 3 os on my computer and have selected
to fill all the partition with root .
however i think that sean is not right but i am goin
to test it tomorrow , because i should go to work now
and i will inform you what is the result .
after all i really appreciate to both of you , sean
and jeff because of your tips and help .