ntoskrnl.exe

Jeff Vian jvian10 at charter.net
Tue May 18 18:18:07 UTC 2004

Adam Voigt wrote:

>On Tue, 2004-05-18 at 12:56, Jeff Vian wrote:
>

>>Adam Voigt wrote:
>>

>>>Actually when you install Windows 2000, it gives you the choice of
>>>whether you'd like NTFS or FAT32.
>>>

>>I know that is true with XP, but I have not seen that option in 2K :-(
>>
>>I will check that with a test install.
>>

>Feel free, I've done what must be over 50 fresh installs of Win2k, and
>I'm sure it's there. If you need help finding it, let me know.

No problem, I had only done one prior install of 2K.   Most have been XP
and before that Win98.
I just tried it and sure enough it is plain as day when going into the
install. :-)  Guess I need to use all the different versions more so I
am not quite so uninformed. (I did not remember that choice in the prior
install)  ;-)
Thanks for the information.