Clamav

Phil Anderson pza at pza.net.au
Wed May 19 07:59:13 UTC 2004

Anyone here using clamav-milter with FC2?  My setup was working
perfectly with FC1, but since upgrading to FC2 clamav/sendmail is
having problems.  If mails don't have viruses, it is all sweet.  If a
mail has a virus, it gets nasty.  Basically, the message gets blocked,
but the normal warning message to the recipent & postmaster dont' get
sent.  This is what ends up in my maillog:

May 19 17:37:08 harry sendmail[3820]: i4J7b7u0003820: SYSERR(root): out
of memory: Cannot allocate memory

My system has heaps of memory free, so I don't think that's the problem.

Should this go into redhat's bugzilla under sendmail?  Or fedora-us's
bugzilla under clamav?

Thanks,
Phil