[FC2] How-to have the best repositories for synaptic?

Wed May 19 09:58:12 UTC 2004

Hello,

It always took me a while to manage to find the interesting repositories to add to my source.list
As I will install FC2, once this DVD iso will be downloaded... I would like to create already the listing of the repositories to use.

What are your repositories? And how-to create the best repository list?

Thxs in advance
Ludo
http://www.lubox.com - http://forum.lubox.com
Email Services, How-To (Linux,PHP,...), Freeware...
Come have a look, and you can even drop a msg on the forum!