FC2 - keyboard won't work with SMP kernel

Colin Paul Adams colin at colina.demon.co.uk
Wed May 19 16:06:58 UTC 2004

    Dave> thats very odd. What type of keyboard is it ? Is it going
    Dave> through a KVM ? Also boot messages from both the UP and SMP
    Dave> kernels would be useful (fish them out of
    Dave> /var/log/messages), and post the lot to bugzilla please.

I've raised bug 123600 in Bugzilla for this.
But I have pasted in /var/log/messages, as it is currently 79KB for
the UP boot alone, and bugzilla requests not posting such large
amounts of data.

Is there a particular set of messages you want to see? (apart from the
ones I posted earlier today?)
--
Colin Paul Adams
Preston Lancashire