Raw devices problem

Dan Haines dan.haines at metservice.com
Thu May 20 00:56:48 UTC 2004

Since posting this, I have found a command called: testlibraw

When I ran this, I get a response of:

couldn't get handle: No such device or address
This probably means that you don't have raw1394 support in the kernel or
that
you haven't loaded the raw1394 module.

I then searched the net looking for similar problems, and came across
this:

http://www.fedoraforum.org/forum/showthread/t-1700.html

I will give recompiling the kernel a go, and report back with my
findings.

Cheers,
Dan