[FC2] Can't find repositories with xmms-MP3...

duncan brown duncanbrown at linuxadvocate.net
Thu May 20 14:32:06 UTC 2004

you'll have to be patient and wait for the repos to get everything moving,
they take about a week or 2 before things start popping up.

best advice, be patient or go back to fc1 until they're ready for you =]

-d

Coume - Lubox.com said:
> Hello,
>
> I finally have FC2 on my computer and it works like a charm :) it seems
> quicker to, perhaps it's just a dream :)
>
> Anyway, I added dag, newrpms and fedora.us repositories but none of them
> have the package to allow my computer to play mp3, have you got any idea
> on which repositories I could find them???
>
> thanks in advance
> Ludo
>

> --

+( duncan brown : duncanbrown at linuxadvocate.net )+
+(  linux "just works" : www.linuxadvocate.net  )+

Understatement of the century:
"Hello everybody out there using minix - I'm doing
a (free) operating system (just a hobby, won't be
big and professional like gnu) for 386(486) AT
clones"
         - Linus Torvalds, August 1991