FC2: KDE won't start up due to shared library error

bdw at briandwright.com bdw at briandwright.com
Thu May 20 15:34:51 UTC 2004

I'll check thjat out, Andy.  I also had mplayer not start because it
couldn't find symbols in it's own library!

I'll definitely check out /etc/ld.so.conf and see what's going on.

I did have the installation hang last night, which meant I had to reboot
the machine and restart the upgrade.  Thankfully, anaconda picked up where
it left off. :)

But, I think it may have messed with the ld.so.conf library.

Thanks!, :)

--Brian