apt-get source

Panu Matilainen pmatilai at welho.com
Thu May 20 17:38:24 UTC 2004

On Thu, 2004-05-20 at 02:09, Rolf Brusletto wrote:
> Hey all - my mail has been down since fedora core 2 came out, so I don't
> know if this has been asked or not. using `apt-get source postfix` for
> instance tells me there are no packages available. This didn't occur
> with FC1. I'm rather new to apt, are the source repositories built out yet?

Hrm, indeed fedora.us (and mirrors) have an unpopulated SRPMS.os :(
Dunno if that's simply due to lack of time, disk space shortage or
something else. Hopefully that'll get sorted out but in the meanwhile
freshrpms.net has a populated source repository for FC2:

rpm-src http://ayo.freshrpms.net/fedora/linux 2/i386 os

	- Panu -