Netgear WG511/FC2

Scott Fones boson245 at msn.com
Fri May 21 00:30:48 UTC 2004

Hi all.  I can't seem to get my Netgear WG511 Wireless G PCMCIA card
configured.  The hardware browser recognizes it as Intersil ISL3890 [Prism
GT/Prism Duette].  That, so far as I know, is correct.  However, no prism54
or intersil driver shows when I try to configure my connection.  According
to prism54's website, its drivers have been included in the kernel ever
since the 2.6.5 line started.  Any ideas?

Thanks,
Scott