Simple RealPlayer/Multimedia Solution

Gregory Gulik greg at gulik.org
Fri May 21 14:37:17 UTC 2004

Thanks, I tried two different versions off that page but neither work.
The HelixPlayer gave me an error that it's unable to view that type of
file and the alpha RealPlayer looked like it was playing but no image or
sound came was aparent.

Can you play this link with your player?

http://www.gagme.com/greg/diving/dive176-15fps-none.ram

Did you need to install anything special?

--
Greg Gulik                                 http://www.gulik.org/greg/
greg @ gulik.org