Fedora Core 2 - Can't get mail, download or browse web pages

Peter Eddy petere at atg.com
Fri May 21 19:46:33 UTC 2004

By the way Mozilla can get confused and be unable to resolve host names
if your network settings change while it's running. If you can resolve
host names and get stuff with wget but not mozilla (which is what I
think you're saying) then you may just need to restart mozilla. Make
sure that it's really shutdown too, "pkill -9 mozilla" to be sure.

Peter